Maintenance Requests

Routine Maintenance Requests (MR) can be completed online through the myHousing portal. If you become aware of an emergency maintenance concern you should call the UH office (435-586-7966) between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. or the RA on Duty from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 am Monday through Friday and 24 hours a day on Saturday and Sunday so that immediate action can be taken. Completing an MR automatically grants UH Maintenance or UH Custodial staff permission to enter your apartment, suite or bedroom (this access is implied in the Housing Application and License Agreement) as necessary to complete the work. UHC and UHM staff may not be able to contact you prior to visiting your room and may not be able to complete the work requested depending on the condition of the room.


Related Articles: