There are a variety of settings you can change within your Canvas course. To access these, click on the Settings link in the left-hand side Navbar. Settings are divided into tabs, which are as follows:
- Course Details, which includes general course settings.
- Sections, which has sections related settings.
- Navigation, which lets you edit your course's navbar.
- Apps, which let's you browse a selection of third-party apps.
- Feature Previews, which allows you to enable and disable optional features.
- Integrations, which has settings related to installed integrations.
The Settings page also allows you to import course content, including specific pages, assignments, & quizzes, or entire courses.
For more information on course settings, you can look at the Instructure Help Pages.