Click on a link below to take you to the corresponding walkthrough.
All links open in new tabs.
- How do I use the Modules Index Page?
- How do I add a module?
- How do I duplicate a module?
- How do I add prerequisites to a module?
- How do I add requirements to a module?
- How do I edit a module?
- How do I lock a module?
- How do I delete a module?
- How do I add assignment types, pages, and files as module items?
- How do I duplicate a module item?
- How do I edit module items?
- How do I remove module items?
- How do I use modules to view the progress of students in a course?
- How do I view course content offline as an HTML file as an instructor?
For additional tutorials on Modules, select this link
Click one of the following links for more information.
To add a file from your Google Drive to a module, select the Modules tool in the pane on the left and then select the + button in the top right corner of the module to which you want to add the file.
Open the Add dropdown menu and select External Tool. Scroll down and select Google Drive.
Search for your file, select the file, and then select SUBMIT. The window will then close automatically.
Select Add Item in the bottom right corner of the window you now see.
Your file will then be inserted at the bottom of the module. Publish the file to make it accessible to your students.
For additional Google Drive tutorials, select this link.
SUU Online Teaching & Learning