A $50 application fee is required to complete an Admission application process (for undergraduate students).
This may be paid one of following ways:
- On-line when you submit your application by credit or debit card.
- Through the SUU Portal with a credit or debit card. Students must call the Enrollment Services Office to have it added to the student account.
- By check or debit card at the Cashier's Office.
- By check or money order mailed to the Enrollment Services Office.
- If you completed your application at an earlier date and are needing to pay your application fee, you may pay through TouchNet a secured payment site.
If your application fee does not show up on your admissions checklist in the mySUU portal, please allow 24 hours for the system to update.