2.) Under Install the Windows Desktop client, click the link Windows 64-bit.
3.) Run the installer.
- For Internet Explorer, click Run.
- For Chrome, click on the RemoteDesktop installer at the bottom of the page.
- For Firefox, click Save File then click on the RemoteDesktop installer located under the Downloads arrow next to the search bar.
4.) If the Remote Desktop Setup Wizard doesn't automatically open, click on the Remote Desktop Setup Wizard located at the taskbar.
5.) In the Remote Desktop Setup Wizard:
- Click Next.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement and click Next.
- Select Install just for you (IEUser) and click Install.
- Select Launch Remote Desktop when setup exits and click Finish.
6.) If the Remote Desktop application doesn't automatically open, click on the Remote Desktop application located at the taskbar.
7.) Click Subscribe.
8.) On the Microsoft sign in page, put in your @suu.edu email in the text box and click Next.
9.) On the screen Southern Utah Univeristy, under the header Sign in with your organizational account, put in your @suu.edu email and SUU portal password. Click Sign in.
- If you are presented with a page that asks you to enter a code to sign in, enter the code that was sent to you by either text, email, or phone call.
- If instead, you are presented with a page that says More information required, click Next.
- Put in your phone number.
- Click Next.
11.) If you are presented with the screen Stay signed in to all your apps, uncheck "Allow my organization to manage my device" and click OK.
12.) Click Done.
13.) Under the SUU header, you should see the Windows Virtual Desktop labeled as SUU Desktop. Click on SUU Desktop.
14.) If a Windows Security popup asks you to Enter your credentials, enter your SUU portal password.
15.) After entering your credentials, the Remote Desktop application will load the Southern Utah University: NOTICE TO USERS screen. Click OK.
16.) A DUO push will automatically be sent to your device.
- If you set up DUO to send a push to your device, accept the push.
- If you set up DUO to enter a passcode instead, cancel the DUO push and select Enter a Passcode. Enter the passcode given to you in DUO app.
17.) Once you enter the passcode or accept the push, it will log you into the virtual desktop.