1.) In the App Store, search for microsoft remote desktop.
2.) Next to the Remote Desktop Mobile application icon, click Get.
3.) Once the Remote Desktop Mobile application is finished installing, open the Remote Desktop Mobile application.
4.) If you are presented with a screen that says We need to request access to Bluetooth, your microphone and camera, click Continue
5.) On the prompts: "RD Client" Would Like to Use Bluetooth, "RD Client" Would Like to Access the Camera, and "RD Client" Would Like to Access the Microphone
- If you have a specific need for the Windows Virtual Desktop to use your iPhone's bluetooth, camera, and/or microphone, select OK to those prompts.
- Otherwise, select Don't Allow.
6.) Click on the Workspaces tab.
7.) Click the plus sign located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
8.) Click Add Workspace.
9.) In the Email or workspace URL textbox, enter the following URL and then click Next:
10.) On the Microsoft sign in page, enter your @suu.edu email address in the textbox. Then click Next.
11.) On the Southern Utah University sign in page, enter your @suu.edu email address and the password you use to login to the SUU portal. Then click Sign in.
12.) Under the SUU header, you should see the Windows Virtual Desktop labeled as SUU Desktop. Click on SUU Desktop.
13.) On the Enter Your User Account page, enter your @suu.edu email address and the password you use to login to the SUU portal. Then click Continue.
14.) If you see the Southern Utah University: NOTICE TO USERS screen. Click OK
- Note: To move the mouse, you will have to click and drag the mouse across the screen to where you want.
15.) A DUO push will automatically be sent to your device.
- If you set up DUO to send a push to your device, accept the push.
- If you set up DUO to enter a passcode instead, cancel the DUO push and select Enter a Passcode. Enter the passcode given to you in the DUO app.
16.) Once you enter the passcode or accept the push, it will log you into the computer.