If I have received the WUE or Legacy scholarship, is there any way in which I can obtain residency?

Any credits or time spent in Utah will disqualify you from reclassification as a resident if you have received either the WUE waiver or Legacy scholarship in the previous twelve months or sixty credits.

Exceptions are if:


Related Articles: