What documents do I need to become a Utah resident for tuition purposes?

NOTE: This page is under construction and incomplete.

You will need to provide the following documents:

Residency Based on 12-month Rule

Residency Based on Marriage to Utah Resident

Residency Based on Parent's Utah Residency


Related Articles: