Administrative Support Intern - Cedar Breaks National Monument (Student Position) #15788
Outdoor Engagement CenterOn-Campus
Position Type: Internship
Open until Thu, September 28, 2017 expired
Work Hours: 20 hours per week (fall and winter) / 40 hours per week (summer)
Wage: $11.95 per hour
Location: Cedar City, UT
THIS INTERNSHIP IS BASED AT THE CEDAR BREAKS NATIONAL MONUMENT OFFICES IN CEDAR CITY, UTAH.
Assist the Cedar Breaks Administrative Officers with all aspects of managing the administrative functions of running a national park. Includes accounting, marketing, payroll, human resources, web based applications and databases, facilities management, law enforcement, interpretation, resources management. Significant training provided with many opportunities for hands on learning experiences.
Consideration will be given to applicants that have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an office setting
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
Applicants who possess these skills and who are pursuing a degree in fields related to accounting, finance, and business management will be given greatest consideration.
- Go to iicinternships.com
- Click on the IIC Application on the right hand side. This will download a word document of the IIC Internship Application.
- Fill in the application (this can be done on your computer).
- Save application and email it to Teri Saa at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put IIC INTERNSHIP APPLICATION. You can also print your application and bring it to Miranda Gubler at the IIC offices.
Submit IIC application, resume, transcripts, and statement of interest. Applications must be received by September 27, 2017
435-586-9451 ext. 4426