Part-Time Licensed Therapist #15900
Sequel Youth & Family ServicesOff-Campus
Position Type: Part-Time (Career)
Open until Wed, October 11, 2017 expired
Location: Toquerville or Lava Heights, UT
Part-Time Licensed Therapist Position
Lava Heights Academy is a psychiatric residential treatment facility in Toquerville, Utah. We serve youth ages 12-17 who are dealing with major mental health conditions, experiencing challenges in making choices, and having relationship difficulties. In order to help the students heal and grow, we use creative art therapies, such as Dance Movement Therapy, Drama Therapy, Art Therapy and Music Therapy. We combine the creative arts therapies with EMDR, DBT, Family Systems Theory, CBT, and other best practice modalities to help students and their families. Our 48 bed facility is accredited by the Joint Commission and licensed by the State of Utah. This part-time position could develop into a full-time position, depending upon your schedule.
We are looking for a part-time Licensed Therapist to be responsible for the following:
• Conducts individual, group, and family therapy sessions for residents ages 12-18.
• Develops and implements individual treatment plans and participates in clinical meetings.
• Completes assessments and documentation for funding sources.
• Assists in the development of Individualized Education Plans (IEP).
• Assists staff with de-escalation techniques and crisis interventions.
• Participates in the clinical on-call rotation schedule.
• Maintains contact with parents/guardians and funding sources.
• Facilitates the transition/discharge process for residents.
• Completes documentation in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
• Master’s Degree in a Human Services Field.
• Preferred licenses; Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
• Preferred; 2 to 3 years related clinical experience and/or training. • Current Driver’s License in good standing. • Must pass a Drug test and TB test. • Must pass a Criminal Background Check. • Must pass CPR and First Aid training within the first month of hire. • Must pass Safe Crisis Management (SCM) training within the first month of hire.
Compensation & Benefits- Only Full-Time • Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after sixty days. • Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability. • Company provided AD&D insurance. • Flexible Spending program. • 401(k) after sixty days. • Paid Time Off after ninety days.
Master’s Degree in a Human Services Field.
Preferred licenses; Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
Preferred; 2 to 3 years related clinical experience and/or training.
Please send Resume to email@example.com and then fill out application at www.jobs.net/jobs/sequel-youth-and-family-services/en-us/ search for Toquerville or Lava Heights and fill out the corresponding job tile you are wanting.