Financial Aid Intern #25145
Financial Aid & ScholarshipsWork Study
Category: Work Study
Position Type: Student Work-Study
Open until filled has been filled
Work Hours: 20 hours per week
Location: Cedar City, UT
Summer start date preferred.
This Student Intern position is customer service based and is responsible for ensuring the quality of information going out of our office and will be responsible for communicating detailed financial aid information to fellow students, parents, as well as SUU employees.
- Must be a current SUU work-study eligible student
- Effective human relations skills essential
- Must adhere to federal guidelines and stipulation
- Record keeping and word processing essential
- Knowledge of the Banner System is a plus
- General clerical skills required, must know how to use Microsoft word, excel, ect. effectively
- Must have strong emphasis on customer service and be willing to learn
- Ability to maintain confidences and work cooperatively with students, parents, faculty, and staff essential
Please email email@example.com your summer 2019 and fall 2019 class schedule (if registered) once you have applied for this job.