Company Management Assistant, Utah Shakespeare Festival #32069
Position Type: Hourly, Seasonal
Open until Wed, March 31, 2021
Work Hours: 30 - 40 hours per week
Location: Cedar City, UT
USF Company Management assistants will help with the hospitality, arrival, residency and departure of all seasonal company members and other festival employees.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and facilitate transportation and housing.
- Manage supplies according to USF standard practices.
- Work directly and indirectly with the local community and other USF Departments.
- Manage Company Management office, including mail delivery, employee communications, and providing access to services, tools and supplies.
- Other duties as determined by the Company Manager.
- Exhibit strong customer service, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Work well independently, as well as part of the Company Management team.
- Embrace working in a collaborative, fast-paced employee services environment.
- Ability to positively engage with artists, Festival staff, and the local business community.
- Have a strong understanding of relevant computer programs including Google Suite.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.