Career Center Assistant - Videographer/Editor #32112
Career & Professional Development CenterOn-Campus
Position Type: Student Hourly
Open until filled
Work Hours: 10-15 hours per week
Wage: $8.50 per hour
Location: Cedar City, UT
- Film high-quality videos for Career Center projects.
- Edit video content and share videos using both social media and YouTube.
- Other duties as assigned, including preparation for fairs and marketing events.
Professional Growth Opportunities
- By working in the Career & Professional Development Center, you will learn how to effectively network, interview, and search for future job opportunities.
We will begin reviewing resumes as they are received.
- Experience editing videos using Adobe Premier.
- Experience in filming high-quality videos.
- Knowledge of using YouTube to upload video content including live videos.