Registration Clerk #32228
Position Type: Student Hourly
Open until filled
Work Hours: 20
Location: Cedar City, UT
Registration Clerks aid full-time staff members with their duties. They also serve students and other guests at the front counter, aid in document imaging, data input, and answering phone calls and e-mails. They may also be asked to specialize in other tasks applicable to the Registrar's Office to further help full-time staff members.
- Be available for a weekly training meeting.
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- General clerical skills.
- Computer experience beyond Microsoft, Google, and social media.
- Answer phones promptly and courteously.
- Ability to write professionally.
- Be willing to work hard to fulfill assignments for the office.
- Works well in teams.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to be detail-oriented.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Reliable and punctual.