Registration Assistant #32229
Position Type: Student Hourly
Open until filled
Work Hours: 20
Location: Cedar City, UT
Students will be trained on the registration process and the university's banner database. We are hiring for the months of March and April with the possibility of continued employment. Students will be assisting the office with permission to add course forms.
- Be available for a weekly training meeting.
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- General clerical skills.
- Computer experience beyond Microsoft, Google, and social media.
- Answer phones promptly and courteously.
- Ability to write professionally.
- Be willing to work hard to fulfill assignments for the office.
- Works well in teams.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to be detail-oriented.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Reliable and punctual.