Aviation Marketing Photographer #32231
Position Type: Student Hourly
Open until filled
Work Hours: 15-20 per week
Location: Cedar City, UT
SUU’s Aviation Department is seeking a talented photographer to join our Marketing Team. This photographer will develop memorable photos in the aid for our print and online content. This content will be used to persuade aviation students to attend SUU and the visibility of your work will be high. You will gain real-world marketing experience and will be able to show your results and success of your assignments.
- Report directly to the Aviation Marketing / Branding Supervisor
- Produce weekly content, assigned by the supervisor
- Assist in planning and scheduling photo shoots
- Shoot, edit, and export photos for Marketing use
- Meet project deadlines
- Various special marketing projects
- The ability to represent Aviation and SUU in a professional, positive manner
- Must have fun personality with a self-starter attitude.
- Minimum of 15 hours per week. Max of 20 hours per week.
- Must own DSLC Camera (and accessories)
- Access to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other photo editing software
- SUU student
- Willing to learn
Strongly Preferred qualifications:
- Enthusiasm in photography
- Study or experience in photography, adobe, marketing, or other related fields.
- A track record of self-taught or proactive learning
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Aviation student or knowledge of aviation
- Familiarity with print materials and online media
- Strong desire to learn