Student Security Guard #34806
Open until filled
Work Hours: 20 hours per week
Location: Cedar City, UT
Student guards are responsible for:
- Campus building security, which includes ensuring that buildings are locked at the proper time, and remain locked and secure throughout the night and on weekends.
- Report any problems or damage to campus buildings or grounds to the duty officer.
- Report any suspicious activity on campus to the duty officer.
- Keep a detailed log during each shift.
- Assist with campus events.
Successful Applicants Must:
- Be willing to work weekends, holidays, swing and graveyard shifts.
- Feel comfortable and willing to patrol campus by yourself at night, making sure campus buildings stay secure.
- Have great communication skills, and be able to work professionally with others.
- Be trustworthy, dependable and honest.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.