Graphic Designer & Social Media / Administrative Support Intern - IIC #34809
Outdoor PathwaysWork Study
Category: Work Study
Position Type: Student Hourly
Open until filled
Work Hours: 15-20
Location: Cedar City, UT
First Consideration Date: 9/13/21
THIS INTERNSHIP IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE WORK STUDY ELIGIBLE
The Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC), is seeking a Work Study eligible student to produce graphic design, social media and assist in administrative duties; including but not limited to filing, making labels, assisting with copies, organization of folders, files and other intern hiring duties. The successful candidate should have experience or knowledge in graphic design and utilizing social media sites for recruitment and marketing purposes. This position will be in charge of designing advertisements for the IIC and assisting with recruiting. The starting date for this position will start on or after September 13th and continue through the spring semester at 15 – 20 hours per week based on funding.
- Ability to market using Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Must have a solid grasp of Adobe, CS,Illustrator, Photoshop and VISME is helpful.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with word and excel
- MUST BE WORK STUDY ELIGIBLE- Make sure that you visit the SUU financial aid office and ask how much work study funding you are eligible for.