CNC Lab Assistant #34990
Engineering & TechnologyOn-Campus
Position Type: Student Hourly
Open until filled
Work Hours: 10-20/wk
Location: Cedar City, UT
- Assist the instructor in the lab
- Maintain shop equipment
- Set up CNC machines
- Help other students.
- Must have entry-level ability to write CNC programs
- Have an entry-level ability to set up CNC machines
- Must be willing and able to interact with others in a team setting, be able to motivate others and remain positive while working in a group work environment
- Candidate must be enrolled in one of the CNC classes or have successfully completed CNC classes at SUU.
Disclaimer: Southern Utah University's Human Resources and Career Center act only as a referral service to facilitate contacts between employers seeking employees and individuals seeking employment. In providing this service, we make no recommendations or warranties regarding an off-campus employer's wages, working conditions, or other aspect of the job. We likewise make no recommendations of an applicant's qualifications or suitability for any job. Both prospective employers and employees should understand that we do not research or do any background check regarding either. This responsibility to vet, evaluate and qualify remains with the employer and applicant.