International Student Navigators #35387
Position Type: Student Hourly
Open until filled
Work Hours: 15-20 hours per week, mornings: 6am-10am; evenings: 4pm-late evening (8ish).
Wage: $8.50+/hour (Depending on experience)
Location: Cedar City, UT
General Summary & Job Description:
- Engage interested and prospective students (and their families) in a positive, friendly manner using a variety of communication platforms.
- Track student leads and inquiries, and follow up frequently, using a CRM program.
- Qualify leads and inquiries based on perceived interest; encourage prospective students to apply and prepare them to meet with their area recruiter.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Programs, familiar with Adobe programs and a CRM, and comfortable using the Google suite. Efficient with data entry, filing, web marketing resources, and handling confidential information.
- Assist the International Recruitment Team with tasks related to marketing, outreach, and lead generation, including tours, campus visits, and similar.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bilingual English and French or Spanish or Chinese (Strongly preferred)
- Maintain confidentiality
- Friendly and Helpful disposition
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Punctual & Dependable
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Professional & patient demeanor to best serve student populations
- Work well with others
- General knowledge and interest in SUU’s campus & student services