Eye Tracker Lab Assistant/Office Assistant #35628
Position Type: Lab/Office Assistant
Open until Mon, October 25, 2021
Work Hours: Up to 20 hours a week
Location: Cedar City, UT
This is a front office position in a large department. Successful candidate will assist with all projects in the Eye Tracker Virtual Reality Lab and provide clerical support to faculty members. Job duties will include answering phones, importing Eye Tracker data, greeting visitors and students to the department. Directing questions from students to the appropriate faculty member. Other duties will include making copies and various other duties assigned.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Gmail and google docs knowledge are a must, proficient with Excel spreadsheets.