Nutrition Student Grader
Agriculture & Nutrition Science
- Category: On-Campus
- Position Type:
- Open until: filled
- Work Hours: 8-20 hours per week
- Wage: $10/hr
- Location: Cedar City, UT
Student worker needed to assist faculty with assignment grading, lab preparation, lab set-up, other duties as assigned. Oversees reception area to assist with department operations when needed. One or more positions needed for Fall 2023 / Spring 2024. Those who could qualify for Federal Work Study (via FAFSA) are encouraged to apply.
- Must be a nutrition major and have taken NFS 1020.
- Organizational skills and ability to communicate with faculty and be professional are important.
- Transportation necessary if filling the Foods Lab aid position.
- Work study eligibility is preferred.
- Please provide a list of Nutrition classes you have taken. Include semester and year, instructor, and grade received for the class.
- Please include a short statement of why you want the job (no more than 250 words). If you are Federal Work Study eligible, please state that as well.