This job posting is no longer active.
FLHD Teaching Assistant
- Category: On-Campus
- Position Type: Student Hourly
- Open until: filled
- Work Hours: 15 hours per week.
- Wage: $8.25 per hour
- Location: Cedar City, UT
Student will assist a faculty member in organizing coursework, entering grades, grading assignments, and performing various miscellaneous tasks.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to handle confidential information and be discreet
- Must have excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Must be mature, dependable, detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Preference will be given to FLHD and SW Majors. In your application, please list any FLHD classes you have taken and any you plan on taking in the summer or fall
Disclaimer: Southern Utah University's Human Resources and Career Center act only as a referral service to facilitate contacts between employers seeking employees and individuals seeking employment. In providing this service, we make no recommendations or warranties regarding an off-campus employer's wages, working conditions, or other aspect of the job. We likewise make no recommendations of an applicant's qualifications or suitability for any job. Both prospective employers and employees should understand that we do not research or do any background check regarding either. This responsibility to vet, evaluate and qualify remains with the employer and applicant.