This job posting is no longer active.
Leavitt School of Business
- Category: On-Campus
- Position Type:
- Open until: filled
- Work Hours: 20 hours per week
- Wage: $13/hr
- Location: Cedar City, UT
Marketing Coordinator Job Description:
- Create and implement a marketing strategy for the Leavitt School of Business to increase awareness to surrounding states by strategically creating campaigns that engage potential Business School students, current Business School students, alumni, and donors.
- Lead and direct School of Business Marketing Team which includes student workers and staff.
- Provide resources and trainings to student organizations to increase the quality and quantity of their organizations.
- Rebrand social media platforms by creating a brand style guide that will unify organizations under the School of Business and increase engagement in digital marketing.
- Create, modify, and update marketing materials that are in line with the branding strategy and messaging of the Leavitt School of Business to increase awareness and retention amongst the different target audiences that have been established.
- Plan and execute marketing strategies that focus on the retention rate and brand awareness of potential students, alumni, and donors through copywriting, email marketing, and campaigns.
- Develop semesterly propositions to provide constant evaluation of objectives that support the Leavitt School of Business’ mission statement, objectives, and current marketing strategies.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend staff meetings to communicate marketing needs, provide materials for events, and deliver feedback.
- Lead and organize marketing meetings to educate board members about current marketing proposition.
- Record events amongst the Business School and student organizations through photography.
- Work with other student workers, staff, and faculty to meet the needs of the Business School and effectively prioritize the Leavitt School of Business’s mission statement and objective through marketing efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in marketing, management, or communications related positions.
- Organization skills: Must be able to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, such as social media platforms, email marketing, and website analytics.
- Analytical skills: Must be able to analyze data and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and to make data-driven decision.
- Project management skills: knowledge of management software such as Asana.
- Experience in photography, Adobe LightRoom and Photoshop
- Graphic design skills
- SEO knowledge
- Video editing skills
We would like this position to start as soon as possible this summer in preparation for the new academic year. Please include your: Cover Letter, Resume, and Marketing Portfolio.
Disclaimer: Southern Utah University's Human Resources and Career Center act only as a referral service to facilitate contacts between employers seeking employees and individuals seeking employment. In providing this service, we make no recommendations or warranties regarding an off-campus employer's wages, working conditions, or other aspect of the job. We likewise make no recommendations of an applicant's qualifications or suitability for any job. Both prospective employers and employees should understand that we do not research or do any background check regarding either. This responsibility to vet, evaluate and qualify remains with the employer and applicant.