MS-Cybersecurity & Information Assurance Student Assistant
Computer Science & Information Security
- Category: On-Campus
- Position Type:
- Open until: filled
- Work Hours: 40 hours per week
- Wage: $12/hr
- Location: Cedar City, UT
Will assist with MS-Cybersecurity & Information Assurance (CSIA) program to (but not limited to):
- Assisting in analyzing data (should be familiar with Excel).
- Willing to learn other spreadsheet software.
- Creating web page and using social media for marketing purposes of the program.
- Using Microsoft (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) for documentation.
- Planning and attending events on campus and/or off campus.
This is for a summer position, working up to 40 hours per week during the month of June. Position will continue over the summer and has potential to continue throughout the Fall, for up to 20 hours per week while school is in session.
- Should have experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills.
- Have a personal vehicle to travel to events off campus and/or a valid driver's license to drive an SUU vehicle.
- Work Independently.
- Meet deadlines on projects.
- Neat and Clean in appearance.