Student guards are responsible for: campus building security, which includes ensuring that buildings are locked at the proper times and remain locked and secure throughout the might and on weekends. Report any problems or damage to campus buildings or grounds to the duty officer. Report any suspicious activity on campus to the duty officer. Keep a detailed log during each shift. Assist with campus events.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be willing to work some holidays swing, and graveyard shifts
- Feel comfortable and willing to patrol campus by yourself at night, making sure campus buildings stay secure
- Have great commumication skills
- Be able to work professionally with others
- Be trustworthy, dependable and honest
- Have a valid drivers license
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.