This job posting is no longer active.
Visual Communication Research Lab Assistant
10-20 hours per week
Cedar City, UT
This is a front office position in a large department. Primarily working on M-W-F from 8am - 12 pm. Hired candidate will assist with all projects in the Visual Communication Research Lab and provide clerical support to faculty members.
- Answering phones.
- Importing Eye Tracker data.
- Greeting visitors and students to the department.
- Directing questions from students to the appropriate faculty member.
- Various other duties will be assigned including making copies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- G-mail and Google Docs knowledge
- Excel/Google Sheets proficiency
Disclaimer: Southern Utah University's Human Resources and Career Center act only as a referral service to facilitate contacts between employers seeking employees and individuals seeking employment. In providing this service, we make no recommendations or warranties regarding an off-campus employer's wages, working conditions, or other aspect of the job. We likewise make no recommendations of an applicant's qualifications or suitability for any job. Both prospective employers and employees should understand that we do not research or do any background check regarding either. This responsibility to vet, evaluate and qualify remains with the employer and applicant.