We are hiring a social project manager for the The Social Brand Lab on campus, which runs social strategy and content production for independent and local businesses. You will develop and implement comprehensive social media strategies as assigned, to increase brand awareness and/or web traffic.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to oversee undergraduate student asset production, ensuring cohesive delivery of brand assets across platforms. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure each clients web presence is aligned with their marketing strategies.
Under the supervision of faculty mentors, you will:
- Coordinate with undergraduate students in the production of original, high quality content on various social platforms.
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Administer client social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Respond and engage with followers on client social platforms.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on engagement, web traffic and ROI.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience in social media.
- Experience using social media for brand awareness.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Completed SUU Coursework: COMM 1030, 2030, 3030 & 4030 OR equivalent.