Join a dynamic office culture where you will be given opportunities to build both your skill set as well as your resume. Peer Success Advisors help graduate and online undergraduate students through the student lifecycle from inquiry to course registration. As a PSA, you will also work alongside Student Success Advisors, assisting them on specific tasks related to their programs. Our Peer Success Advisors provide a crucial service as they guide SUU’s online and graduate students from admission to graduation.
This is an in-office position. PSAs are expected to come to our office on Hwy 56 to complete their work hours.
Our offices are located at 2460 W Hwy 56 in Cedar City. Interviews will be face-to-face unless there is a specified need to interview virtually.
- Actively participate in phone call campaigns, including calling students to help them with class registration and general questions they may have.
- Answer incoming phone calls, text messages, and emails. Respond quickly and with precision.
- Review and respond to appointment requests. Coordinate meeting times between Student Success Advisors and students.
- Answer questions about resources available to students and connect students with those resources.
- Work as a team on office initiatives and projects as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Task oriented.
- Great communicator, both written and oral.
- Ability to work with varying types of people.
- Motivated to help others.
- Love for SUU and a strong desire to promote its programs.
- Professional attitude when conducting business.
- Responsible, reliable, and respectful.
- Detail oriented.
- Works well under high stress.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Work Study eligibility a plus.
- Previous call center or customer service experience is a plus.
- Desire to work with a fun and exciting team .