Orientation / FAFSA Completion
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a form for financial aid that should be filled out each year by current and prospective college students. In order to receive financial aid at SUU (scholarships, grants, work-study, loans,etc) you must fill out FAFSA. You can fill it out https://fafsa.gov/
If you are an international student, please skip this portion of Online Orientation
Based off the information in this video you should be able to answer the following questions.
- How long does it normally take to complete the FAFSA?
- Will my parents also need an FAFSA ID?
- Who can you ask if you have questions about how to complete your FAFSA?
- What does FAFSA provide access to?
- Where should you fill out your FAFSA?
- T/F You should complete FAFSA each year.
- T/F FAFSA is first come first serve, so you should apply early.
- Are FAFSA deadlines the same for every school?
- If you receive a grant do you have to pay that money back?