Orientation / Financial Aid Overview
Financial Aid Overview
There are many types of financial aid available to incoming students. Watch this video and go to the following resources to ensure you can pay for college.
Are you eligible to receive financial aid? https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types
Financial Aid Types https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/eligibility
If you are an international student, please skip the following portion of Online Orientation.
Based off the information provided in this section you should be able to answer the following questions.
- What does FAFSA stand for?
- Is the FAFSA free?
- T/F You borrow more money than you need.
- In what month is FAFSA available for the next school year?
- What is a federal loan?
- Can you make changes to your FAFSA once you submit it?
- Where can you make your own budget?