Orientation / Understanding Finances
Understanding how to budget is an important part of every college student's life. Follow this helpful video to set a budget before coming to SUU.
Here are some other helpful resources:
Budgeting help- https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/prepare-for-college/budgeting
Tuition and Fees at SUU- https://www.suu.edu/cashier/tuition-undergrad.html https://financiallit.org/resources/budgeting-tools/
Budgeting in College- http://www.bestcolleges.com/resources/budgeting-in-college/
Based off the information provided in this section you should be able to answer the following questions.
- What is the equation to make a budget?
- What makes up income?
- What makes up expenses?
- Why is budgeting important?
- Who can help you with your financial aid questions?
- List 3 things that go into calculating what you earn.
- List 3 things that go into calculating what you spend.