Orientation / Student Involvement
Why get Involved?
Life outside the classroom is just as important to your future success as life inside the classroom. The opportunity to get involved begins with our 160+ clubs and organizations which provide plenty of service opportunities, activities, intramural sports, and cheering on one of our 17 Division One athletic teams.
Based off the information in this video you should be able to answer the following questions.
- What is the biggest worry about people coming to college?
- T/F Getting involved and meeting new people makes it easier to stay and find a home at SUU.
- What is one way you can meet new people while at SUU?
- T/F Professors can become your friends.
- Why should you make friends?
- How can you feel at home here at SUU?