Staff Association Scholarship
About This Scholarship
Will be awarded to outstanding students who work under the supervision of a SUU Staff member based on grade point average and merit.
- Submit a one-page resume to email@example.com focusing on post-high school academics, awards, recognition, extra-curricular activities and employment.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from an individual acquainted with you during your SUU career.
- Submit a 1-2 page cover letter that addresses the following:
- Short introduction of yourself.
- Why you are deserving of a Staff Association Scholarship and what this scholarship would mean to you.
- One concept or principle you recently learned at SUU that made a lasting impression.
- One or two things that you are passionate about and why.
- Other information that will detail your qualifications. Sophomore, junior or senior.
- Opening: November 1
- Final: March 1