Jacalyn Smith Leavitt Scholarship
About This Scholarship
The scholarship will provide full in-state tuition and fees for two semesters. Requirements:
- Maintain a minimum academic load of 15 credit hours each semester during the award.
- Maintain high academic standing with the University
- Write an additional thank you letter to Jacalyn Smith Leavitt
- Attend the Scholarship luncheon planned each year.
- Submit a 1-2 page cover letter to the financial aid office, or complete the included form, that addresses the following:
- Short introduction of yourself
- Why you are deserving of this scholarship, what financial need it meets and how it will help you accomplish your educational goals.
- Other information that will detail your qualifications.
- Submit a one-page resume focusing on high school and/or post-high school academics, awards, recognition, extra-curricular activities, public service activities, and employment.
- Final: March 1