About This Scholarship

Student must be enrolled for the semester that childcare funds are requested. Student must first apply for CCAMPIS funding through the Child Care Subsidy website. Preference for child care taking place at SUU's Sorenson Legacy Foundation Center for Hope. Preference is given to students with financial need.


Varied Dollars/yr


If you any questions about your financial aid or need help applying for a scholarship you can contact the Financial Aid Office at finaid@suu.edu or call (435) 586-7735.